Our powerful automation solutions will save you time and offer new capabilities
Integration and access. Whether it's an integration effort for any third-party system, or a need to extend the internal capabilities of JDE to achieve new horizons, new modern API's will substantially add to your investment in JDE. Especially if these API's are also easy to install and use and are also the fastest available API's from a leading vendor. Good work can never be done without the proper tools. Take advantage!
The high ROI makes these solutions even more attractive.
The typical saving areas covered by our products include:
- Achieve the same results with fewer developers, because of the higher productivity delivered by our tools.
- Achieve the same results sooner, by boosting the development efficiency with the power of our tools.
- Achieve new heights with the new functionality offered by our solutions.
Tools in this category
- Printing JDE PDF reports and e-mailing them are probably the most frequent user tasks. This solution easily automates them both, plus adds an e-mail list distribution capabilities, all configurable down to the Version. A huge time saver for your Users! - AUTOPRINT
- World-fastest integration middleware for JDE with a RESTful front-end. With a per-call overhead of under 2ms, it is up to 100 times faster than any other platform in existence! - EveREST2JDE
- Print to any printer directly from JDE - Epson, Canon, etc! Use any pre-existing or new inexpensive and/or specialized printers without restriction. - EverPrint
- Automate user sign-ons - this alone can both boost your user' productivity and save your IT support a lot of time. Promptless sign-on into JDE with the extra flexibility and added features that can be deployed in hours and needs no JDE configuration changes! - JDE SSO
- Automate user password management - allow the users to reset their own JDE passwords in a highly secure fashion. This will instantly eliminate much of the usual in such cases lost time to your user', plus also save your IT support a lot of time. It can be deployed in hours and needs no JDE configuration changes! - JDE USM
- Database Stored Procedure capable of executing JDE Functions - add your existing in-house SQL skills to the list of JDE programming languages and so effectively extend your JDE developer numbers without hiring any new staff! Many JDE tasks can now be developed entirely in SQL, opening new possibilities for both enhancement and interface development. - JDE Stored Procedure
- Automate WEB Server Cache Resets with this command-line tool. This is particularly useful during any periods of high development activity, when the menus, user defined codes and even the data dictionary items may be changing more often then the servers are routinely restarted. - JDE WEB Server Cache Reset
- Script any JDE tasks, including Table IO, UBE Submissions and BSFN calls in a VBS-like language. A collection of such scripts can then be used to perform a variety of common tasks at any time with a few clicks of the mouse. This solution will also deliver most spectacular savings to any JDE site with absolutely any development requirements - the bigger the requirements, the bigger will be the savings, by simplifying look ups of underlying objects during development. - OneAssist
- The ultimate specialized Business Function testing/executing tool. This may not sound as much, but consider that there are many useful JDE functions just sitting in your system waiting to be called and with this tool you can, just as an example, regenerate a single table index by executing a single function - no need to write an APPL wrapper. There are literally hundreds of such gems in vanilla JDE, plus of course any custom functions too. - Pok-Ta-Pok
- Save 99% of time necessary to change the Print Queue name overrides in Versions. Bulk-updates any number of Versions with a single click, plus can also toggle some Version flags at the same time. - Update Queue Names In Versions
- It is sometimes necessary to run JDE jobs on clients automatically. With this tool, it is very easy - it's a command-line tool that can even be scheduled. Yes, it is FREE too! - UBE Commander